|Developer||Upper Byte Studio|
|Site||Automatic Import - Unknown.|
|Legend Keys: Steam Desura ... GamersGate DRM-free: Windows Mac ... Android|
Resonance's Creator review
"...the real meat of the game is the gameplay - and it's superb.
Wooden sen'sey does not try to reinvent the wheel... but rather puts its own spin on classic mechanics like double jump and trinesque grappling."
About the Game
Wooden Sen'SeY is an action-platformer, set in a unique "Japan Steam Rock" universe filled with humour.
You follow Goro, a village chief, as he seeks revenge through a variety of levels. He will defeat his enemies using his axes to slice, dice, squash and grapple!
Wooden Sen'SeY seeks to offer players a unique gaming experience, inspired by old school gameplay mechanisms, while incorporating contemporary technology and beautiful 3D graphics.
Wooden Sen'SeY features
- Exotic worlds and beautiful 3D graphics.
- Hardcore old school gameplay!
- Awesome music and crazy voice actor.
- A unique environment style for each level.
- Several ways to follow the path of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse!
- "Dev-Time" challenge: beat the developers' time.
- A brand new Time Attack mode with 30 “hair tearing” levels!
- Supports USB controller and Leap Motion
Who are the developers ?
Upper Byte, the French indie studio behind Wooden Sen'SeY, is a tiny team with only two members: Cédric, the creative force, and Camille, the insane coder. Their ultimate goal is world domination. But for now, nice polished games, with hardcore old school gameplay and pretty graphics is enough!
Oops, enough talking...
Let's Play Wooden Sen'SeY!