|The Humble eBook Bundle 2|
|Available||Jul 3, 2013 — Jul 17, 2013|
|Platforms||Windows Mac Linux|
The Humble eBook Bundle 2 was the twenty-eighth bundle from Humble Bundle, and the second Humble Bundle of books instead of games.
Purchasers could set their price from one cent up to as high as desired. The price could be divided any way between authors, the bundle itself, and three charities, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Child's Play, and the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
The bundle included Little Brother, Boneshaker, Spin , and Shards of Honor for all purchasers.
Beating the average added The Last Unicorn and Just a Geek.
Purchases with in the first week had 4 more titles added to their bundle including xkcd: volume 0, Signal to Noise, Poison Eaters and Other Stories, and Machine of Death. Two of these were part of The Humble eBook Bundle. Later purchases could unlock these bonuses by paying higher than the current average.
The bundle contains the following ebooks:
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- Spin by Robert Charles Wilson
- Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle
- Just a Geek by Wil Wheaton
- xkcd: volume 0 by Randall Munroe
- Signal to Noise by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean
- Poison Eaters and Other Stories by Holly Black
- Machine of Death by Ryan North, Matthew Bennardo, and David Malki
All books except xkcd were available in PDF, MOBI, and ePub format. xkcd was only available as PDF.